Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ohhh that dusty old farm

   Do your kids ever beg to go somewhere???  I'm speaking of a favorite place....well, my child, as in The Bit, loves a farm just up the road from Mayberry.  He loves Cedar Hill Farm.   I have been about 10 times and could do the gig blind folded.  Ohhh but since he looks forward to it so much I act like I love it just as big.

Ford and Rials
 Rials, Bitty, Brycen, Eli
 Bitty and Jay Jay
 Yes, ohhhh yes, Sister got a bid only because good ole BoomPa agreed to come!
Yes, he rode the biggest horse again this year!
 Bitty and Harper
 Looking at the horses
 John Brantley and Elizabeth
 Elizabeth, Bitty, and Harper
 No, I don't want to stand on a box!
 Playing in the dirt with Eli
 Annie was breaking out the moves at the chicken show
 Off to find a pie pumpkin
 He's thrilled....
 Rials and The Bit headed to the playground
 Ohhh what a cool slide.  I took Annie down it twice.
 God love these ladies for putting up with John Brantley two years in a row.  He loves...

Mrs. Laura
 and Mrs. Kristy
Farm trips of the past: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...