Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waited ALL year for this day

Today was a B-I-G day in the life of Ford Lamar.  I mean BIG like Christmas and birthday kind of big.  Today was his school’s field trip to Cedar Hill Farms.  We went last year on his field trip and he has literally talked about it ever since.  It was kind of chilly this A.M. but it warmed up.
The chicken show
 
Playing in the corn
 
Feeding the animals



 
Waiting on the train ride


 
We had to go back and check on the corn again. 

 
Pony ride


 
Ahhhhhhh and the highlight of his trip…. The big red tractor.  He pitched not one, but TWO fits when he had to get off.

 
We rode on a hayride out to a corn field to pick a pumpkin.  I will have you know there were hundreds of pumpkins out in that field and I think Ford touched every one of them.  He is JUST like his Daddy!!!  Am I right, Puddin?


 
 
Going down a big slide… He did this about 20 times!
 
And last but not least, playing in the sand to get nice and dirty before going home
 
This little guy didn’t get to go.  He stayed home with Mrs. Kathy, Ford’s retired babysitter.  I feel better knowing that he didn’t sleep for her either.  I think he slept 10 minutes.  What’s the secret to napping is what I need to know!!!

What a Fun trip to Cedar Hill Farms.  If anyone wants to go again Ford is up for the trip!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...