Saturday, October 20, 2012

Army Man Crawl

The last blog was mostly about Ford, so this one is mostly about Toto!!! 
 
Ford is ALWAYS in John Brantley’s business!
 
We had his 4 month doctor visit and shots =( on Thursday. 
Weight: 14 lbs. 15 oz.
Height: 25 ¼ inches
Head circumference: 42.7 cm
I don’t have a clue how they figure out the percentiles of this stuff but apparently he is in the 50th percentile in all 3.  I think they are crazy…. He’s a hefty boy.


 
So clean and sweet after his bath
 
Band-Aids where he got his shots
 
I have spent some time in Jackson recently.  My grandfather fell and has been in the hospital for almost 2 weeks.  John Brantley went down with me yesterday.  I think he lifted my grandmother’s spirits. 

Today I introduced baby food for the first time.  He has been eating rice cereal and oatmeal for 3 ½ weeks now.  Today he had green beans and bananas.  I can say I don’t think it was a hit!  





I really think he is trying to cut a tooth.  The poor little guy literally chews on stuff ALL day.  He will gladly chew on your fingers if you will offer them to him.  I let him chew on my thumb the other day and it really hurt.  We have tried Tylenol, teething, tablets, gel, frozen rags, and today I gave him a carrot.  He also enjoys chewing on his toes.  It’s soooo cute that he found his feet!
He is also kind of doing an army man crawl.  He tucks his legs up under him and pushes off with his feet.  He can move around a little that way or roll where he thinks the action might be taking place!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...