Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Spooky festivities Lamar style

   I might not be able to write this blog post with as much spunk as usual because I am clearly Halloweened OUT!  My kids have had six opportunities to dress up, trick or trunk, party, knock on doors, etc. and quite frankly I'm over it.  I'm ready to move on to the next activity.  Plus I'm like 3 blog posts behind!!!!!!!!

   Yesterday both boys had Halloween parties at school.  I was the chairman of Bitty's so I have many more pictures from his than Ford's.
 I drew this beaut about 9 years ago for a story my third graders had to read.  I decided to use it for the party to play "pin the nose on the witch".
 Ghost bowling
 Trick or trunking in the school parking lot with the high schoolers.
 Bitty and Elizabeth
 Bitty's class
 Some art work
 Name plates
 Bowling
 The noses
 Pinatas
 Wrapping up like a mummy
Bitty and Eli
 More snacking
 That afternoon I went to Ford's class with a much tamer party...
 Ford, Cooper and Jude
 My children LOVE to color
 We rushed home to do homework, put on our gear and head out for more festivities.  The first stop was at Bobba's house.
 Then we saw Pops
 Miss Emily and Uncle Vance came to see them
 Then back to our neighborhood.

Please note that Bitty was supposed to be a builder, but he NEVER wore his costume!
 The golf cart was perfect for hopping around.
 Anna Greer was waiting on us!  Her dog, Rebel, photobombed the picture.
Back tracking....

Saturday night we went to a neighborhood Halloween party...
 Sunday we did the annual Lamar family pumpkin carving.  We started on the front porch, but it was TOO hot!
 So we moved around back.  We don't have a fancy kit.  Rather, we let the kids tell us what to do.
 Those shoes... They have squeakers!!!!!
 Happy HaLlOwEeN 2016!!!!!!!


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...