Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cedar Hill Farm

It’s so nice and convenient having the boys at the same school this year.  On Tuesday, they (being 3K-5K) took a field trip to Cedar Hill Farm.  It’s a working farm/pumpkin patch.  I recruited the help of Representative Daddy.  Why?   Well, many reasons.  First of all, he hadn’t been on a field trip with us yet.  Secondly, the boys aren’t in the same class so I needed him to go with one child while I went with the other.  And lastly, I need him to participate in the fun!

When we got there we split.  Trey went with Ford and I went with Bitty with the understanding we would switch at some point.  Nice idea, but I was sad I was missing Ford doing special things and I had to do the same part of the field trip twice.   Oh well…. It’s not all about me is it!
 Battle and John Brantley
 I could eat him up!
 Train ride
 Too short
 I have jokingly said it many times, Bitty has little man syndrome.  He INSISTED on riding the biggest horse they had!
 Some of his peeps
I smell bacon!!!!
 Lucas, Ford, and Addison
 Jack and Jill
 Langston, Hayes, and Fordy
 I could eat him up too!
 Train ride round 2
 Bitty's class minus one girl who was with her big sister
 Bitty and Walt
 Zip line
 Gotta ride the tractor before you leave
 The distress is setting in.  He wanted to drive!
 And it's in... full force.  Distress!!!!!
 Good times... next time Annie cane join us!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...