Friday, October 23, 2015

Searching for the perfect pumpkin

I’m that mom; the one who carries her camera around hollering for them to look at me and smile so I can take their picture.   One day they will appreciate all the times I annoyed them when they have their entire lives documented, and I will be thankful because I forget these special times.

Last weekend we went to pick out pumpkins.  This might seem like no big deal, but finding your unusual pumpkin is a huge deal!!!
 Ohhh the decisions
 Annie Wannie about fell off this here hay bale.
 See.... she does have a neck!
 Her mighty protector
 And Bit was ticked he didn't get to hold her.  So let's just pout about it!
 Pitiful
 I think he appreciated this picture.  Do you?
 The perfectionist found a bad spot on the pumpkin.
 A tad bit bright
 The next day we decided to decorate them...
 The Bit LOVES the show called Paw Patrol.  He thinks he is something else in this tacky shirt!
 Ford's pumpkin
 Bitty's pumpkin
New blog below

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...