Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Singing for the Senior Citizens

   Yesterday was Grandparent’s Day at the boys’ school.  You know a day where the little ones learn songs, perform, you have snacks, take pictures, ewww and ahhhh over their cuteness and head home.  Yep, that was the day.  I went even though I don’t have senior citizen status just yet.  My goal is not to miss anything my boys do if I can help it.

   I was pleased with Bitty… he sang and participated.  Two years ago he refused to budge.  I’ll post links to past G-parents Days at the bottom.
 The kid next to him was having a rough morning.  I needed to squeeze him.  Can’t you tell he needed a squeeze??????
 Bobba and Bitty
 Puddin and Bitty
 BoomPa and Bitty
 This is a magnet for the frig.  I PROMISE I fix this child's hair everyday!
 Ford's group met in the gym so my pictures are further away.
 When I tell Bitty to act right....
 His magnet
Grandparent's Day 2013, 2014, and 2015

And today... at 6:00 AM we watch cartoons

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...