Friday, November 4, 2016

I'm blaming Pops

Wednesday when I picked Bitty up from a play date at a friend's house he told me a classmate had pushed him into the floor at school and his head hurt.  I checked it out and saw a lovely knot.
Upon further investigation he said they were in the hall waiting to be picked up at 11:30 and no adult saw the incident and he didn't tell anyone.  I told him next time he needed to make sure a teacher knew what happened.
Two days later he's still got a bruise.
Tonight Pops wanted to see the "bo bo".  I told Pops what happened and said I told JB about kids being a bully and next time he needs to make sure to tell the teacher.  Pops said, "No, next time you punch the kid in the nose and he won't mess with you anymore."
So if Bitty gets suspended, I'm blaming Pops!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...