Friday, November 4, 2016

Curtains

My interior design would be right up there with Trey’s knowledge of little girl’s hair bows, tutu’s, tights, and smocked dressed.   Slim to none!!!  So, some time back Trey, who probably has more interior design sense than me, said our house needed work.  It did, but I was good with hodgepodge and hand me down stuff as long as it meant “I” didn’t have to shop, pick out, rearrange, and give a facelift to the room.  So, little by little things have been getting done.  The current project has been curtains.  Those suckers took forever to be made.  So here’s some before an after.

Living room...
 Trey's den...
 Next is an animal skin rug...
 Miss Taylor moved to town and the kids helped her spy on the neighbors!
 And Trey says all I cook is cinnamon rolls....
 BoomPa and Ford playing baseball
 How we Wal-Mart
 Bitty had a friend over one day
 Last week my sweet Granddaddy was 92!!!!!!!  Yes, the "9" is crooked because it broke, but we made it work.
 I hate that he had to live through a child dying, my mom.  And yes, my grandmother is still alive too at 90 years old.
 He loves Annie
 After we left the VA we went to grab some supper.  Annie, the holy terror, took her diaper off 4 times and apparently thought taking a rest on the floor was acceptable too.
 Bitty went to a birthday party...
 Then had a meltdown when he got home!
 Ford had to make a habitat for science class.  We decided to make a deer habitat.
 A hot glue gun was a marvelous invention.
The end of my random post!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...