Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Grandparent's Day

We love our Grandparents, Yes we do!!!   We love our Grandparents…How about you?!?!?  Ahhhh the boys’ school had Grandparent’s Day on Monday, and you better believe I showed up to document the big day!!!  I had the honor of being the chairman for Bitty’s class party this week.
 Treat for the grands
 Please note that The Bit makes special faces in a lot of the pictures!
 Or he dug in his nose....
 Walt and Bitty
 Bobba, Puddin, and Bitty
Puddin and Pops
 I guess he needed to relax a little?!?!?
Nash and John Brantley
 Walking over to Ford's program
 I didn't get as many pictures of Ford's big day because we had to sit in the bleachers far from where he was standing.
 He saw his momma snapping pictures!
In true Pops fashion he bailed before I could get his picture!
But we went to his office and found him!!!!

John Brantley got mad he wasn't in the first picture.  Can you tell????
 Ford's artwork
 Ford and Mrs. Allison
 John Brantley and Mrs. Laura




No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...