Saturday, November 14, 2015

Fancy went hunting while we ate Huddle House

If you know my Bitty then you know he's "spirited".  He beats to the tune of his own drum, and he's extremely head strong.  He doesn't like much when it comes to food, but the child loves a banana!
Uncle Vance's girlfriend, Miss Emily, went to Hawaii and came back with treats!
I prefer to bathe the boys in the shower because it's easier, but every once in a while I let them get in the tub.  This activity usually results in water everywhere!
Sister was feeling festive.
Sometimes we practice our early driving skills while waiting on Ford at choir.
Here is an example of "he hates food".  I asked him to try one bite of some chicken I cooked.  This was the response.
Last week Fancy went on a red carpet pheasant hunting trip to South Dakota.  Apparently this is becoming an annual deal since they went last year too.  So, while the cats away the mice will play.  We are fancy too and hit up Huddle House, per Bitty's request. 
Pics from Fancy's trip....

My car turned into a dude ride apparently...
This is the look of a spoiled little girl who refuses to nap!
There was some GOOD sleeping in my bed while daddy was gone.  I'm just glad the boys made themselves comfortable.
He wanted to wear Daddy's boots to school.  Please note that Annie is in the closet tasting Trey's stool.
Last Friday sister and I took Gran to her clinical trial.  Everyone thought she was soooo cute!
Gran... My hero.  She has fought this nasty disease so hard for 25 months and you never hear her complain.  
Last Friday night was on the side of horrific in the sleep department. Sister decided it was "wake up time" at 3:58 AM.  That's beyond ridiculous.  But in her defense, she's been battling double ear infections for a month now and loosing miserably.  So, Saturday morning we (as in me and 3 kids by myself since Fancy was chasing pheasants) headed back to the doctor.

Bitty has been trained so well.  My rule at home when entering the house is: #1 shoes off and #2 straight to wash your hands.  He washed up about 4 times at the doctor while we played the waiting game.  
He just hung out....
Sister watched her Bubbas
My big helper.... Ironically, I'm speaking of Ford who wouldn't be the big one in this picture.
He was on "go" to get into anything he shouldn't get into.
Since Bit's progress report said he knew 0 letters I thought we better practice.  He was good with Aa.  He was good with Bb. But Mr. OCD was not good with Cc. Apparently, you can't leave the letter Cc open, it needs to be closed like an Oo.  It sent him over the edge.  Next activity please!
Where's our favorite place to go?!?!?   Ding ding ding... The doctor.  So Tuesday we went back and brought Daddy with us. 
Waiting....not so patiently.  
Ear infections or not, she's sweet when the sun is out!!!
This pretty much sums up their personalities.
B-I-G thanks to Puddin....   Trey and I got dining room furniture a few months back and she went to town decorating to make it look more homey.
Ohhh I'm just tasting a rug, y'all!!!!
The other night we had company over and Annie got tired.  Daddy wouldn't let me put her to bed.
It was tough.
The struggle was real!!!!   She showed that Daddy!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...