Monday, November 23, 2015

Two Parties

Yes, it's that time of year again.  Busy season!   Lots of parties, activities, shopping, events, errands, and such.  And yes, I said parties because last Friday we got two party down not once, but twice.   Or at least I did.

The boys had their Thanksgiving feasts at school and I attended.  I wasn't in charge of The Bit's party, rather I was an attendee.  
Making fruit kabobs
And of course he didn't even think about eating it!
Butter
A turkey made out of Oreos
He didn't eat that either.
He just ate marshmallows which weren't even an item at the party...I had to swipe them from my stash for Ford's party.
He has a hard time acting right!
Battle, Walt, and Bitty
Some artwork I spotted...
Now I was in charge of the party for Ford's class though...
And he makes faces like these nowadays.
Ford and Hayes
My oldest baby!
And he found some headgear!
I am so thankful for my boys and being able to spend such a fun day with them!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...