Tuesday, December 26, 2023

My Child is an Elf

The third graders had a Christmas play and Annie girl was an elf.   We got on Amazon to look for costumes and she found this one.   BUT we had to order ears and shoes too.
She is a little extra!


Annie, Maggie, Anna Reese, and Kate




We love Emily


Best friend, Birdie

Pops came....all other family was out of town.

Annie and Dove

Annie, Anne Walker, Mary Ryan, and Carter Grace
Dr. Jason Coleman had a special fireworks show for Oliver to benefit St. Jude.   


Oliver's mom, Angela 
Annie went to play with Birdie


Miss Madison's bridal shower

Oxford dinner and a new beer for Fancy to try

Christmas parties...
My homeroom

Oliver surprised everyone at the party


My homeroom gave me this beautiful punch bowl


My third graders adopted a man from The Baddour Center who has no family for Christmas.  Marshall was such a delight and was super thankful for everything.





No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...