Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Toured the Mansion

One of  my favorite times is when I get my hair done.   Cover the grays.   Smooth out the frizzy funk.   I just feel so much better and Abby Kate always works her magic on my head.
Birdie and Annie ready for Lil' Dribblers


We went to the Tai Hut with Sidney and Callie

Bitty wanted to make donuts for breakfast


A tree fell on Bit's leg
Annie is ALL into skin care.

Trey and I were invited to the Governor's mansion for supper last week...















We went through the attic to get to the roof.   When we were coming down Trey hollered for me to come look at something.  He saw where my Grandfather had signed the wall in the attic.  



Jolynn, Elee, and me



The next night Ford had his junior high Christmas dance

Ford and Griff


Axton, Ford, and Griff



Ford, Hayden, Caroline, Ella Grace, Veazey and Jack


Betsy's Dirty Santa Party


Stephanie won Left, Center, Right

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...