Monday, December 18, 2023

Surely Not Everyone Was Kung Fu Fighting

After Thanksgiving I went to Oxford to see my Grandmother.   She has since moved to another place in Tupelo.
My Grandparents

One of my students brought her elf on the shelf to school everyday.   The School of Education at Ole Miss never taught me about an Elf on the Shelf in the classroom.

Elfie and Izzy eating my oreos.  
School pictures....



Low budget Christmas movie night....

Ford wanted to help wrap gifts...

I saw this shirt and KNEW I needed one and so did my brother.



Trey killed the biggest deer in his career at our farm.


She likes to steal my robe.

Annie and Anne Walker lit the tree at The Hanging of the Greens.
Bitty wanted cornbread....he made it.

Macie

He took Annie on a dinner date.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...