Monday, March 28, 2011

COMPLETE


After my last post Ford and I both got sick. I wasn’t properly diagnosed so I can’t exactly say what I had or still have and the little guy has another double ear infection. I took a half a day on Thursday and took myself to the doctor and then took Ford. It’s a never ending battle at our house, being sick that is.


We had a lovely weekend. Well, lovely in my eyes. We had no plans and got to stay at home. I even took a short, 20 minute nap on Saturday. I never get to take a nap. I honestly believe that we have plans every single weekend through the end of summer. I may end up in the hospital. I am a woman who requires some sleep and I need rest. Trey on the other hand would be perfectly content if we were only at our house long enough to sleep and on the go every other second.

Today is day 45 and the last of the home renovations are COMPLETE! Now my challenge is decorating those new cabinets and shelves we had put in. I will post a picture next time.


Ford Facts…


He says “I need me” about 500 times a day. That means he needs for me to hold him.

He can spell his name.

He knows when his birthday is and how old he is going to be.

He knows where he lives and the town BoomPa and Gran live in.

Ford knows my first name, Trey’s, Puddin’s, and Pop’s.

He can count to ten.

He recognizes the colors green, blue, red, white, pink, yellow, and black.

We started working on left, right, and straight. Those are still a little hard for him.

Every night he wants me to “hum momma”. I hum “Silent Night”.

Or he might ask me to sing “Baby Jesus” and that means to sing “Jesus Loves Me.”

He is very independent and constantly says “Ford do it”.

He wants to know who everyone is. He asks “Who’s that?” a lot… and loves to say it really loud in public (like Wal-Mart) and embarrass me.

He wears size 18 and 24 months clothes. And size 5.5 to 6 shoes

He prefers salty over sweet, but would take a Sweet Tart any day of the week.

He is a bellybutton finder. He loves to find a belly button.

We started learning our ABC’s tonight. He found the song to be very entertaining.

He loves to take a bath and color with his bathtub markers.

Tractors are still the way to his heart….

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

I really wish you were closer...I would love to play with Ford (and you;)).

And he can write his name?! Impressive! I need some tips on how to get Jackson started on that if you have any.

Glad everything is complete. Love your fam pic!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...