Saturday, March 9, 2024

100 days and Valentine's Day

I have been very ANTI scooter since Ford broke his front teeth out in third grade.   Bitty has begged and begged for a scooter for a while.  I refused to buy one.   BUT he had enough money and I let him order one.
And when sister found out Bitty ordered one she needed one too.   Of course I made her pay too!

It's not everyday that a student kills a beaver and brings the tail to school.

After cleaned out my earring drawer I got Kenny to make me an earring holder.
Annie's NFL poster....


101 days of school....








I took the littles to eat steak one night.   Bitty ordered a pork chop and wore it out.
City league....


Annie and Birdie went to Nora's for her birthday....



NFL week....

Touring the field house...

Mary Tindle asked me to drive the church bus with the third and fourth graders to the nursing home.   I was so pleased with this mission...




NFL posters.....

Oliver came to play one day.....

Happy Valentines!!!!!




No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...