Saturday, March 9, 2024

Snow Ball

In late January, we had some big time snow for Mississippi.  As in my car didn't move for a week and we missed 6 days of school.  I am made for being stuck in the house.   I got so much accomplished that I planned to do during Christmas break but just didn't happen.

I don't personally love cold weather but Annie Lamar does.   Annie and Anne Walker lived their best lives.



Those red cheeks....

The one day I braved the cold....

Boys...




Regan and Walt braved the rough roads to come visit....
indoor basketball....



Snow doesn't stop the legislature...  And he's off....

Bitty made a lot of fires.

Movie nights 


Annie and Anne Walker helped me polish silver.

I organized my jewelry drawer.


The Crystal Ball was still held and I have to brave the roads to get my dress hemmed.  




Patrick Willis




No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...