Saturday, March 16, 2024

Birthday Trip for the 9 Year Olds

When Annie was seven, Callie and I took her and Birdie to the American Girl Doll store in Nashville.   They have talked about that trip for two years.  They wanted another birthday trip.   Since life is busy, we had limited time.   We settled for a shopping trip in Jackson, along with pedicures, eating out, and swimming.

Callie ordered the girls these outfits....



Grenada for lunch at McAlisters

Matching sweatshirts

Highland Village





Pedicures










Supper




They were the only kids in the place

Looking at the prices






Another Broken Egg

It was such a fun and quick trip

The day is here…. Annie’s birthday. Around here it seems like a National Holiday because she wants to celebrate for an extended amount of time.
She’s 9! It’s hard to believe the baby of the house has gotten that big. She’s gone from loving toys to wanting clothes, jewelry, facial products and accessories.
To know her, is to love her. Annie loves all people and things. She loves to talk and is always up for a good time. She can hang with the boys just as easily as the girls. She’s soft and kind but can be as wild as a buck. She’s quick to forgive and doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. She’d eat chocolate ice cream for every meal if I’d let her.
She loves Jesus, praying, her family, animals, softball, church, singing, drawing, candy, shopping, playing outside, Tuck, her friends, shoes, being in charge, swimming, the beach, popsicles, play dates, sleepovers, cinnamon rolls, tea parties, the cousins, art supplies, you name it.
She wants to be a singer, an artist and maybe a teacher when she grows up. She still loves being around me, following me, cuddling with me, sitting in my lap, holding my hand etc.
She is truly the greatest surprise I didn’t know I needed and I’m ever thankful God chose me to be her mother. She’s taught me a lot in her 9 years and I couldn’t love her more.
Happy Birthday to my Sarah Suzanne “Annie” Lamar!!!!

Height: 4'3''
Weight: 63 lbs.
Shoe size: 1-2
Clothes: 5-8

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...