Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Smokies Part 1

Again, I am selfish with my weekends and time away from school, BUT I know my time is limited with my kids and we need to make memories.   They all love the mountains.   Thursday after school we left and headed for Gatlinburg.   We rolled in right before midnight.


Our cabin was nice...




Brunch...



He legit can't act right.


We love Anakeesta


Best part....he had NO IDEA I marked his head!






He is always on the dang phone.

Waiting to ride mountain coasters...






Now this was special....








Manning the fire....

Movies

Daddy took them on a walk...




Our neighborhood....we chose to stay out from town and loved it.



Our cabin...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...