Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Pumpkins

I really don't care how old they are or if they want to participate, but we will always carve pumpkins!!!   Trey carves and yells for us to stand back so he doesn't cut us.



Before we can trick or treat we gotta go see the Grandparents...

Bobba!


It was bloody frigid!



Sorting candy with Aim'ree



Oliver had his last chemo treatment and people at school wore their Oliver shirts...


Annie loves Mrs. Willoughby



My baby boy was 14.5 on November 1

Tipping the scales at 98 pounds and hitting a height of 5'1''



After my students finished reading the book, Frindle, I gave them all a pen to decorate.   Annie's creation...

I really am selfish with my weekends and I want to stay home, BUT I also want my kids to have Ole Miss football game experiences...

Birdie and Annie




Taylor


Uncle TA had probably never been to an Ole Miss game...




Some announcer dude

Another announcer dude





Grandparents Day








Annie has been missing her friend, Nora.   She got to go spend the night recently.  


She has been begging for me to French Braid her hair.   I legit don't know how.   So we watched Youtube and....
World Kindness Day...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...