Tuesday, November 21, 2023

October happenings...

After we got home from fall break we zipped right on through October.

Annie finished soccer.   Based on this picture I am unsure of her true feelings about playing!!!!
Momma= teacher.... The first 9 weeks Annie memorized all 9 Bible verses and met her A.R. goal.   Mrs. Lamar gives prizes!

Sweet Oliver wanted to see Bitty one day.   I had no idea how he'd feel but we stayed 2.5 hours and they played and played!!!!
And killed dinner....kidding!

Ford, Bitty, and Gaines headed to the farm to work on their fort.

They needed me to bring the blower.   Why?  I didn't ask!

Tuck needed company....

Annie was sick one day so I stayed home with her.   She had strep...

We still had fun...

But doctor was required...

I love Emily.   She's my helper/assistant every afternoon.

Football games...
Mary Ryan, Sydney, Sawyer, Anne Walker, Carter Grace, and Annie

She was the only taker to help decorate the porch for fall....

Griff, Ford, and Axton headed to a Halloween party....   Gosh Ford looks tiny.

Trick or Trunk with Maggie....


I try to work at school and he bothers me....

MHS fall festival....


Scout and Bitty

Impromptu gingko tree pictures...



We had to have a tree cut and then daddy wanted to plant a new one...



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...