Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Much Needed Date

Trey says ALL the time we need weekly date nights.  I don't disagree, but it's hard with three kids and multiple activities.  I guess that's an excuse, but I'm just saying.

Last week was fall break and I begged to stay home.  I needed a staycation.  We are literally never home.  So, I compromised and said we'd go on a Memphis date.

His Aunt Cecile died of cancer and after the funeral we went to Memphis.
Our Hotel..... The Arrive


We changed and headed to the hotel bar.

My favorite drink, an Old Fashion

And whatever this is was good too.

See that sign in the back ground?????  Earnestine & Hazel's   Trey and I went there the night we met almost 20 years ago...







I guess you could say we bar hopped.



Dinner



Hotel


Saturday morning walking around.  We had breakfast and shopped at the Farmers Market


Headed home....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...