Friday, November 18, 2022

Lots of dressing up

My friend, Jessica, decided to up and leave Mayberry for Florida.  Although it was sad to see her go, I know she is living her best life.  I was glad she came home to visit and we got to catch up at the Caddy Shack a few weeks ago.
Annie girl is my best shopping buddy.
Ford had to help coach first base during one of Annie's softball games and he recruited Puh to assist him.

Sometimes you need a little WWJD on your hand to get you through the day....

Trey was working in Oxford a few weeks ago.  I told him that "happiness" were my love language and he could go by Oxford Floral and but me a piece of McCarty.   I never thought it would actually happen, but he came through!

MRA played MHS....The Lamars saw the Whites

Ford and Daddy hunting

We had a 50's dress-up day during football season.   Annie wore her poodle skirt from 5K.

Annie and Kate

I made my teaching partner dress up with me for Halloween dress-up day!!!

Annie was a cop....



A few weeks ago The Bit got sick....the flu hit him pretty hard.

Daddy won't let the kids sit on the furniture if they're sick, so.....

Annie and Daddy went four-wheeler riding at the farm.

Senatobia's Trunk or Treat




Annie and Dillie

Annie and Jordyn


Mary Stanford, Annie, and Emersyn

Anne Walker and Annie

Ford's 7th grade football picture....


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...