Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Owl and the Windows

Sister is in second grade and her class had a play a few weeks ago.  She was an owl and a mighty cute one at that.










These girls.  They're sisters.  Karlee' Rae is in 7th grade now, but I taught her in 4th.  Anniston is my student now.  They are precious and so is their mother.  They came bee-bopping in one day armed with donuts for MY MOM'S birthday!!!  I cried.

I never really liked these black cabinets.  Not sure why I ever thought it was a good idea.  It wasn't.  I needed change.




Friday nights!


More ear pics....

Jessica came home from Jupiter.

Third grade service project idea.  I thought it would be neat to decorate the windows of an old building in town.  They colored and I hung.


One more window to go



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...