Saturday, March 26, 2022

Photo Dump from March

Well, here we are, at the end of March and I am blogging for the first time.  I really wish there was more time in my day.  
Annie's first grade play was at the first of the month.  She was a polar bear.  I ordered her outfit from Amazon.  Thank goodness for that place.













Silly sock day for Dr. Seuss's birthday!
Oh yeah....you could do hats too!







I think she was done!

Porter gave me his Wocket in his Pocket!

Annie's first Father/Daughter Dance.  Her daddy took her to Batesville to buy boots!






Annie and Kate


Baseball season has begun....

I sent a Mrs. Lamar Bitmojii home with all my kids over SB2022 for them to take pictures with me.  It was a great idea.

Bitty got his Bible verses for my class.

And he met his AR reading goal.

Playing monopoly....

Kate invited Annie to Disney on Ice....




I left the kids home for SB and I headed to Jackson.

And I saw my grandmother

Anna Greer sent pictures of Bitty with Flat Mrs. Lamar

We had dinner with Kimberly and Ted

More baseball


Annie and I went with Bitty to Oxford last weekend while Trey went with Ford to Southaven.

LONG day.  Two Meals at the fields...


Bitty's team WON the championship 

He was named MVP



I forgot sunscreen.

Ford's team also won first place 

AND he was also named MVP....what a big weekend for my boys.



A third grade project is to publish a class book.  It is A LOT of work helping kids write 3 paragraphs about growing up.




Bitty caught a possum recently.  Mr. Scott bought him a shirt.

I spotted this outside of Annie's classroom.


Anne Walker came to spend the night.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...