Saturday, April 23, 2022

All the Things

It's great to work where your children go to school.  Although I don't see them a lot, I do see sneak peeks of their work in the hallway....


While Trey is in session I let one of the children sleep with me every night.  I'm sure all three would love to cuddle up at the same time, but this momma needs her space.  Ford and I always have sweet talks when it's his turn.

Anne Walker spends the night....

One night they just couldn't hang when we were watching TV in my room.

A rare moment we were ready early for church so I could snap a quick picture.

Annie signed up for city league softball again.  It's her favorite sport and she really shines.


All these children I teach kept asking me if they could bring their dogs to school.  Finally I gave in and let a few bring a pet.

Baseball.  Pitching.  Oh the faces....



Annie was invited to a painting birthday party.  I think it was a very therapeutic activity!



After we painted we headed to baseball....



Her first softball game of 2022


Annie and Sydney

As if we don't already have enough on our plates, Ford is playing city league too.


Trying something new.... a little catching like his Daddy


Year #11 concluded for our Representative!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...