Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Sunflowers

 So I took the children to the pediatrician last week for "well-child check-ups".  I think this is important, even though I think I forgot to take the boys last year.  Oops!!!!


Here are the stats....


FORD

weight 72.8 pounds- 10th percentile

height- 57'' (4 feet 9 inches)- 22nd percentile

BITTY

weight 52.6 pounds- 9th percentile

height 49.75'' (4 feet 1.75 inches) - 10th percentile

ANNIE

weight 45.6 pounds- 42nd percentile

height 45.5'' (3 feet 7 inches)- 36th percentile


We have a family farm out from town.  They had planted some sunflowers and Trey really wanted to go take pictures of the children.  We hopped in the car on Friday and headed that way.  As we were driving, I could see a storm rolling in.  We literally had a 4 minute photo session.  Here she is....

Ohhhh these babies are exhausting but I would not want to feel exhausted for any other babies!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...