Sunday, August 15, 2021

Wrapping it up

Our family seems to pack a lot into each day.  This summer was no different.  We did so much every hour of the day.  This blog post is sort of wrapping up summer....

Sidney, Trey's "cousin" but not really, had a birthday so we all went to eat at the Enid Depot.  We got there at 5:00, made a hug mess, and they were glad to see us go by 6:20.
Annie had her first sleepover with Anne Walker.  I think this made her life complete!

Fake sleeping....

The kids hadn't seen their great grandmother, Bobba, for a while so they went for a visit.


All good things come to an end and the mullet had to go.  I mean if you're 9 years old and want a mullet in the summer... why not????  However, when it's time to get down to business, we must look accordingly.


He said he liked the way it felt when it was gone.

Annie went farming with Uncle TA.

Sometimes sweet moments like this just need to be captured...

I love beauty products.  I have always been a fan of the nose strips.  Annie insisted she needed to try one....

We live by a golf course.  During the summer they had junior golf scrambles.  Annie was gifted some clubs and decided she was going to play.  No golf game is complete without your own sweat towel!

Spend the night party at my house.  Anne Walker wanted to know what in the world I was putting on her head!!!


At the beach Annie got a hair wrap.  I noticed it was making a bald spot so we had to cut it out.  Dramatic and Traumatic would be an understatement.  


I spent numerous hours in my classroom this summer.  One day I walked into my room and half the stuff I hung up was broken on the floor.  Sad day.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...