Monday, July 26, 2021

Watercolor-Part 3

Being gone for 14 days can get intense.  If you don't believe me...then try it.  

One day we went to Seaside which is a rocks throw away.  Annie needed a hair wrap.  It was $4 per inch.  That didn't seem so bad until she had 12 inches.  $48 later we were done.
Ohhhh wait.  I forgot.  On the way there, Bitty jumped up on a small retainer wall and fell off.  He bloodied his knee.

Tada

We then ate at a Taco stand followed by snow cones...and we found the cousins.


I found out my childhood best friend was in Grayton Beach (5 minutes away) so we busted in on them.

Sally Francis and Annie

I celebrated birthday #39 at the beach.  I do appreciate a good cake.


Headed to dinner.  We made Patty and BoomPa drive all the kids!

The Bay on 331









My sister in law I have known since I was 14.



He loves me and he loves pictures!








Nice bike ride before breakfast.




Anthony family beach vacay 2021 is in the books.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...