Sunday, July 25, 2021

Second Vacay Part 2

Dad and Patty weren't much of eating out with us, but that didn't mean we had to stay in.  Our first outing was Fish Out Of Water.  I am surprised we didn't get kicked out of that place.
Ashley and Jack stole someone's hat from the table behind us.  Then Molly Cate pulled one of Bitty's ear hairs and he forevermore screamed like a mad man!


Where we stay in WaterColor is in a neighborhood type area if you will.  Most people use golf carts as a means for transportation to get wherever they want to go.  You can drive to the beach, park, and hike a good ways to a spot.  Some days I just didn't have it in me.  One day Ashley, the little girls, and I went alone.  They built a castle for hours.




Trey took the boys to get ridiculously expensive henna tats.


Ashley and I went for a joy ride....

Parents escape to AJ's....



There was a pool right by our house we referred to as "The Frog Pool".  I'm pretty sure it has another name, but since it has giant frogs it's quite fitting.




You are not supposed to play on the frogs which BoomPa informed us of and ended our fun!



Next activity was trying out a Yolo board.....

I did not partake since it was about to storm.




No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...