Thursday, May 20, 2021

He's 12

 It baffles me that Ford is 12 years old today. I vividly remember the hours leading up to his birth and the first time I heard him cry. I recall thinking, “This is real. He’s mine. I’m a mom.... and slightly panicking.” I’m not going to lie, the first few colicky months were rough, but we made it through.

Ford is a special child. He’s kind and sensitive. He’s smart and curious. He’s compassionate and sincere. He’s a team player and a leader. He’s an awesome big brother and a great helper. He truly loves people and genuinely cares for them. He loves sports, church, school, learning, his friends and family, animals, and new adventures. I have no doubt that he will go far in life and touch many people along the way. He’s a big talker and makes friends easily. I love his sweet heart and want to protect him forever although I know I can’t.
I pray he does great things in life and follows through with all the big plans he has. Here’s to year #12!!!!! I love you more than you will ever know!!!!!












No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...