Sunday, May 9, 2021

Ball, Zoo, Fish, and such

My boys LOVE to fish in the lake behind our house.  Ford recently got a kayak and his Daddy tested it out.  These were his catches of the day.


Our school recently had a week long fundraiser called the Boosterthon-Fun Run.  It's a fun week where the students get pledges and donations for the school.  When we went outside to watch the principal get slimed I found some of my students I taught in third and fourth grades.

Annie's class


My class

Bitty's class

Ford

The face of a girl who is ready for softball


Annie's class

The fifth and sixth grades recently went to the zoo.  Ford still likes me so he said I could go.  I was glad to spend the day with my eldest child.







Ford turned 12 on May 1 (birthday post to come) and he invited some boys over to play sports in the yard.

I let Annie have Emery come play.

Ford got hit in the arm last weekend playing ball....



Teacher Appreciation Week is fabulous.  All last week the kids brought me flowers!!!!!

And the parents club brought snacks everyday...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...