Sunday, April 25, 2021

Ten Years Down and the Eggs

Fancy's year #10 in the legislature came to a close about a month ago.  Him being in Jackson the first part of the year has become a norm for us.  It does, however, take a tole on everyone.  He is back and forth for three months while I try to hold the fort down.  Well, the night he came home Bitty gave him a welcome home present!
We like to take the obligatory "Daddy is home picture!"

Our school has Easter egg hunting parties.  I decided to take the day off so I could enjoy being a momma and not Mrs. Lamar- the teacher.  It was COLD!!!!!  Annie's was first at the park.

They had to bring 12 eggs.  The eggs had to be numbered `1-12.  She had to find an egg with each number on it.  It took a hot minute.


Daddy showed up since the hunt was at the park by his office.


I used to love a good sack race!

Spoon relay





Next, I ran to the school to grab Bitty and we headed to Cedar Hill Farm for his egg hunt/field trip.

He can't act right.


I didn't get to go to Ford's party, but luckily some moms sent me pictures.




No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...