Monday, March 29, 2021

We would have still lost....

Fancy didn't get to come home this weekend.  It was conference weekend in Jackson so he stayed there.  Saturday we played ball, finished decently early, and came home.  We hopped in bed about 8:30 and went to dreaming.  Apparently, I put my phone on silent.  I don't do this normally.  I didn't hear the ten calls from Trey and multiple text messages warning me about the tornadoes that were coming.  Fortunately, a loud clap of thunder or lightning woke me up at 10:43.  I looked at my phone to see all the missed calls and messages.  I called Trey back, who in a panic, was hollering for me and the kids to get in the safe room.  My response was, "really"???  So I put on my contacts and woke the babies up.  We camped out in the safe room for about 45 minutes.


Sunday Annie wanted to be fancy and wear jewelry to church.  Some was my mom's some was her's, and some mine.






We raced home after church to get ready to go to Snowden for Ford's games at 11:45, 6:00 and 7:30.  Long day is an understatement.

It was cold.  It was windy.  It was windy like I have never known.  I was miserable.

Towards the end, Ford got to pitch.


A team mom loves to take pictures!  I like to snag them when I can...





We came in second.  The umpire was terrible.  We would have still lost, but maybe not 10-1.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...