Sunday, April 25, 2021

Easter 2021

The kids went to Miss Taylor's house one day.  She put them to work painting some chairs.  I think they love to paint.
Bitty has a bucket list.  It's comprised of some "odd" items.  He really wanted to see a camper and a big rig.  I thought and thought and finally it dawned on me that our eye doctor had a camper.  I sent her a message requesting that Bitty peek inside of her ride.  They not only let him peek, but they took us on a hour ride.  HE WAS THRILLED!!!!!!


Easter.....













I hid eggs for the kids.  Annie was super pumped.  The boys, not so much.  I changed the tune to their beat when I said there were 3 golden eggs with MONEY in them.



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...