Saturday, January 30, 2021

Only one of Bit

We don't get a lot of snow in Mississippi, but when we do they close schools.  We got out on a Monday for a lovely snow day.





Annie hates math as much as I did.  It'll be a long life I'm afraid.

Ford got himself a doe.
One day she just needed to be a dog.

She felt really cute in her jeans on this night.

Jessica turned 34 so we celebrated!

Ford played basketball in Pontotoc last weekend.  Number 34 hasn't been eating organic!

My babies before church and the only picture of Bitty on the blog!  He hates pictures.

They celebrated the 100th day of school last week.  Annie loved dressing up!


life alert



The kindergarten got to parade down the halls.

Her class

We have been battling flying squirrels in our attics since we moved in 6 years ago.  They've gotten worse.  I met with a wildlife exterminator and he quoted me $5,400 to fix my problem!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...