Saturday, February 20, 2021

Warts

Warts are a virus, I am fully aware of that.  However, you can take measures to rid yourself of those nasty spots.  I tried lots and lots of things to get rid of Annie's warts.  We did duct tape and apple cider vinegar.  Nothing worked.
After some asking around, I found Dr. Shipp in Oxford.  She said she could help.  We went.  She applied beetle juice and....


Yikes.  The next morning we removed the bandaids and it removed her skin.  Did you hear her yelling at your house?  It was up there with the worst parenting moments of my life.  From 6:00-7:30 AM she fought us and screamed in anger and pain.  She ended up going to school in one shoe and one slipper, her pajama shirt and a 3t coat that I could stretch the arm holes to get her hands through.  Puh came to get her at 10:30.  It was a rough day and weekend.

Painful





And 3 weeks later they are gone!!!!

This is still pink, but she said it would heal.

Despite the pain and drama, Annie said it was worth it.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...