Thursday, January 2, 2020

After Christmas and Ringing in the New Year

The day after Christmas Trey took the kids to the farm to do man things while I got my new phone activated.  After that two hour AT&T process, I met them to join in on the fun.

I got an Iphone 11 Pro Max.  I have no idea what that means other than I love the camera.








I know my time is limited with monogrammed outfits, so I got this jewel made for Christmas.  I love to shop on Amazon because it's easy.  This jumper came from "Hope & Henry"...I had it monogrammed locally.


Bitty wanted to make a pet rock.  He named him John Brantley Lamar, Jr.

Then he asked that I make him a house.

Complete with a window..

Annie likes to cook.  She got an apron for Christmas.  We made sausage muffins and brownies.




The next day we made porridge.  It consisted of a lot of junk from my pantry.

We always stay home on New Years Eve with our friends the Stills.




NYE is also the anniversary of Trey and I meeting.  This year marked #17.


Today we went to The Memphis Children's Museum.  It cost me $73 to get four people in and 3 carousal rides.   I had a small heart attack!


After we left there I took them to eat lunch.  Annie went to get a straw and told the young boy by the drink station, "Hey you filthy animal."  She came back to the table and proudly told me what she told this 13 year old looking boy.  I nearly died!!!!!  I looked up to see him staring at me like I was the mother of the year.  I waved and mouth, "I'm sorry."  I turned to fuss at Annie and told her to go apologize immediately.  The boys loved this naturally and were almost under the table dying of laughter.


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...