Thursday, December 26, 2019

The keeping of the littles

So while we were gone from a Tuesday- Monday it took a village to keep the littles.  The first round was BoomPa and Patty.  Not only did they get to keep the kids, but Annie was sick during that time and they had that to deal with.  It just comes with the territory!

Bitty's teacher kept me up to speed on his first grade cuteness while I was I was across the country.

BoomPa and Patty were also lucky enough to take Bitty on his fall field trip.  I was pleased that Patty sent me lots of pictures.  I HATE to miss what my babies are doing, but the time we were gone was so busy.

To the zoo they went!




This is not abnormal

Gabe, Bit, and Mason




Of course they bought him a stuffed animal.  Bitty loves a dust collector (stuffed animal).

Bitty and his buddy, Oliver

After the zoo they went to Belly Acres to eat.

My buddy, Mrs. Jackson, sent me a picture of her and Annie.

Patty is very artistic, and the kids love to draw with her.  Bitty drew this angel with her instruction. 


Next shift was...Puddin and Pops.  I missed the zoo and I missed the Thanksgiving feast.  How I hated missing this.  Thankfully, Puddin and Ms. Taylor went to represent for me.


Annie LOVES Oliver



Tay Tay


Puh!!!!


Puddin and Pops took the kids to an Ole Miss basketball game and then to the Peabody.

The last and final shift was Anna Greer!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...