Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Catch-Up Game


When I was lying in bed, with mono, feeling like absolute POO, I sent this to Trey so he'd feel sorry for me.  I'm not sure if he did or not!!!

Sister asked for make-up for Christmas.  I asked her if she wanted a make-over.  Here were the results.


When I was little, like ages 3-5, we lived in Hernando.  I remember a lady who lived there would put a Christmas wreath on her boxy station wagon and ride around town.  It made me so happy to see that wreath when we'd pass her in town.  So, since that memory popped into my head, I decided I wanted to spread some of my own Christmas cheer.  This idea slightly made Trey panic and he was embarrassed at this idea, but I went with it!

The kids sang in the choir at church.  (Annie...bottom row, second from the right).

Bitty decided since he's 7 he wants to kill a deer.  Killing a deer means practicing shooting a gun.

One of my students won the spelling bee in fourth grade.  That meant she went to the district level in Oxford.  She won!  We are headed to Jackson!

Bitty painting ornaments at school.

Ken turned 40!!!!  He also ran 13.1 miles in the St. Jude Marathon.

Bitty was in the church Christmas program.  Have you ever seen a cuter peppermint???


It was slightly big!  He's 7.5 and rocking a whopping 44 pounds!

Rials and Bit

Then he played Joseph.


Ford went hunting and got tired....

Annie was just hanging around waiting on the Christmas parade....

When tiny slow flurries fall in Mississippi you run outside to see them...



I bought this very fitting apron for Annie...

School is so fun when you have teachers to dress up with!

On December 13 Bitty turned 7.5.  We celebrated!!!

2.5 vs. 7.5 yrs

Ford is playing on a competitive basketball team.

The 4K traveled to see Santa at his workshop

Moere basketball

More Santa

The last school week of Christmas break is basically survival mode for all involved.  That meant that I would have to come up with fun activities.  This screams and tastes loads of fun!!!!! 

I wore festive sweaters for 6 straight days!

I also read this book...

And made a gingerbread man for my kids...

To decorate...

Then we took toys to the fire department for needy children...

The boys begged to play Bean Boozle again!

At home we made our own gingerbread man...

Then we had class parties!

Caroline, Ella Grace, Ford, Langston, and Hayes in 4k (5 Years ago)...

And then in 4th grade!!!!!

I snuck down to Bitty's class to see his party.


Puh went to Annie's since her building is too far away for me to run down there!

My class played dirty Santa.


I snuck to see Ford.


Kinley, Sydney, Annie, and Maggie  (I guess Annie isn't as tall as I thought she was).


I spent two summers as a teenager at a camp for children with special needs.  This was my special camper for two years.  I was 18 when I met her...now I'm 37.  She was 9, now she's 28.  I love this special girl.   I thought she might like some happies in the mail!!!!

Here's to catching up with blogging... 3 in one day!  More to come!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...