Saturday, November 2, 2019

Pied me

I feel that traditions are important even if time is limited and exhaustion is at its peak.  Time was ticking and we hadn't gotten to pick out our pumpkins yet.  Trey was busy and planned to go to an Ole Miss football game and didn't have time for our pumpkin run.  However, we went.  We picked out our pumpkins, and all were happy.
 Immediately following the pumpkin picking, the boys headed to Oxford. 
 Bitty is such a momma's boy and snuggler.  That's all he wants to do.  Being that he's a whopping 42 pounds, he can still sit in my lap and rock.
 My children are in choir.  About once a quarter, they sing at Sunday  night church.  This was Annie's first performance.
 Bitty is ringing hand bells in choir.
 I found these on Facebook of my boy....
 We love Lucy.  She's a good babysitter and friend.  Annie says Lucy is her twin.
 Bitty modeling with his pumpkin project.
 Trey and I saw Donald Jr., at Good Ole Boys last week.
 Big boy likes to snuggle too.
Two words:  Chicken Wings
 Last weekend, Trey and I went to a Halloween party.  I was a witch and he was my broom.
On with those traditions, comes making our pumpkin cake.  It's about the memories and not the final outcome, right???
 We handed out trick or treat candy to the seniors last weekend.  These girls love Eli.
 Trick or Trunk in town was lots of fun.  The turn out was incredible.

 The high school kids did a trick or trunk for the Mini Mag kids!
 My witch!
 Annual Lamar family pumpkin carving...
 Halloween day Annie had a freezing cold frield trip to Cedar Hill Farm.
 No field trip is complete without the septic guys coming to clean out!
 I wouldn't let her keep a pumpkin since it was muddy and we didn't have a bag.
 We stayed 55 minutes, came home to change out of our muddy clothes, went to Whippernsnaps to jump, ate at Rio Lindo and then went to school for the Halloween parties with the boys.
 Finally, it was time to trick or treat!  We stopped to see Bobba!
 
 And Puddin and Pops
 Our school was raising money for "Go Jim Go" to support LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  You could buy a $1.00 chance to pie anyone in the school.  Guess who "won".  Me!  My name was drawn and one of my students pied me!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...