Sunday, November 10, 2019

Being thankful

Blogging seems so hard to do lately.  Trey is at the farm driving the bulldozer, I'm blogging, Ford is practicing baseball in the yard, Annie is playing with play dough, and I caught Bitty playing with some little tractors for the first time in forever.  For all these activities "I am thankful."  Our Sunday school lesson was on thankfulness today.  We need to worry less and be thankful more.  That's my goal.

Ford turned 10.5 on November 1.  He's still as sweet as ever, tries to please everyone, gives 100% at everything he does, loves big, and loves the Lord.

Height: 4' 6.5''
Weight: 63.2 pounds

Yesterday he got to go hunting with his daddy and killed his fourth deer.
 My mother was thrifty.  She cut some coupons, shopped off the sale racks and loved a bargain.  She passed that on to me.  Some 4 years ago I bought these red tennis shoes at the outlet mall in Destin.  I put them up for Ford and now he can finally wear them!
 My next door neighbor at school brings her Puppy, Rip, to school sometimes.  Annie is obsessed.  (Side note:  Otis has been at dog school since May.)
 She wanted an Elsa braid.  I do ponytails and bows on the side.  I decided we'd try some buns with wet hair to make it curly the next day.
 Senatobia had Christmas open house yesterday.  We saw Santa, shopped, and had a large time.
 
 I think Santa was pretty shocked that Bitty wanted 9 $2:00 bills.
 He suggested that Ford add to his list since he only had 4 things.
 Annie asked me what she wanted!!!!!
 After shopping with picked up the Still children for some good playing time.
 I decorated my Santa table.
 This was my favorite purchase at open house.
 The ginkgo tree in front of our church is starting to turn colors and the leaves are falling.  When this happens you don't have long to take your pictures before ALL the leaves are gone.
 Someone was feeling their inner model....
 This child.  He loves me fierce and big.  He demands hugs, kisses, snuggles, and to be held.  If ever i feel unloved....I know he loves me.
 He requested a picture with me!
 These three..... I love them more than they'll ever know!

No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...