Saturday, September 14, 2019

Runs Hot

Last week at school we had several dress up days to earn money for St. Jude.  Annie's sweet teacher always sends pictures, and for that I am thankful!

 Ford is playing pee wee football.  The little man is the QB for fourth grade.  They had their first game on Thursday and he scored one of the two touchdowns.
 Annie and Bit are playing soccer.  Their games always happen to be at the same time.  I was watching Bitty and missed Annie score two goals.
 Busy in library....
 Reading, it's what I hate to do.  Ohhhh but I make my kids read.  AR is big to me, so we read.  Both boys got their names on the wall for having 25 points.
 After Ford's game he went with his daddy to the North West football game.  He was on a fence/gate that could open and close.  Someone pushed the gate, he didn't get off, and his teeth broke again.
 Within 15 hours we had them fixed.
 We had a pep rally or pepper alley as Annie calls them.  I found Sean....he's one of my favorite first graders.
Ford and Cooper
 Annie thinks Lucy is her twin
 She thinks Eli is her boyfriend
 Some cute first graders....I love when teachers send pictures
 She runs hot from the minute those eyes open, but when her head hits the pillow....she's out!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...