Thursday, September 19, 2019

Wanna Be a Baller

Being 2/3 boy mom, I am planning to spend a lot of my life at athletic events.  Ford has tried his hand at most of the sports that Senatobia has to offer.  He's currently into pee wee football where he's the starting QB for the fourth grade.  I stole all of these from a facebook page...no photo credits to me...
 One of my students made this collage for me of Annie.  I honestly don't know when she took all these pictures!
Laike and Annie
 Today I was asked to be in the junior high pep rally skit.  This was completely out of my comfort zone.  I prefer to be a spectator instead of a participant.  However, I was asked, so I agreed to play Tic Tac Toe.
 Last weekend after Trey did some bush hogging, he decided to check his deer cameras in the dark.  First mistake.  He stepped into a hole and hurt his right ankle.  Being the injured man that he was, he insisted he couldn't walk and rode on Annie's car down the hall!!!!!!
Sincerely a busy mom.... 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...