Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Dove huntin

As part of my teacher duties, I have an afternoon shift where I holler for children whose parents walk up to the door to get them instead of driving in the carpool line.  One afternoon I opened the door and was attacked by wasps.  This is my arm 4 days later.
 Sister is playing soccer for the first time.  She is very pleased with this new activity!
 I have been teaching, on and off, since 2005.  This is the first time I have ever been given a horseshoe by a student.  He gave it to me and said I can't turn it the other way or it's bad luck!
 When Annie grows up she wants to be a teacher and a momma.
 Annie loves Eli Johnson
 This weekend was DOVE season.  This is a manly event which lasted 15 hours.
 Mr. Briley let Bitty drive his truck all over the fields.
Ford, Bitty and Maddux
 I joined later in the day
 Caroline giving Annie a ride
 This week at school we are teaming up to raise money for St. Jude.
 I dressed the part today....USA Day...here are all 50 students...
 Annie's friends

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...