Monday, May 20, 2019

Every road has an ending....

And they're done.  My offspring have concluded the 2018-2019 school year.  I am not one of those parents who wants the year to end.  I know that only means they've grown up that much more.

I have no more babies to go to the 3K program.... No more going on a bear hunt.
 She was soooooo proud!
 Her class of 16!
 Greer came!
 Ohhh we love Mrs. Kristy.  She has got to be one of the sweetest people God ever made!
 Mrs. Laura is awesome.  Who has patience to teach little people all day???  I love these two!
 Throwing the tennis ball on the roof!!
 It's a toss up.... is Bitty or the bat bag bigger??????
 Kindergarten journal writings are amazing!!!!!!  "My favorite food is chicken.  I like chicken because it is good."
 For the 5K graduation program they got to pick what they wanted to be when they grew up.  Bitty wanted to be a cowboy, but that was taken.  He chose a lawyer instead because I told him they wear boots too!
 His bff, Oliver
 
 Mrs. Allison is the best!
 Bitty won an art contest.
 We go to church on Wednesday nights.  The kids can earn badges for service projects and different things.  Ford is doing very well.
 Some sleeping shots.....
 Little Sister's last day....
 Comparison shot....
 Bitty's last day....
 Comparison shot....HE GREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ford's last day...
 He looks older!
 My number 4
 On deck
 This is what happens to Annie at the ball fields...
 Big church can be a struggle sometimes...
 Pops got in her way!
 I was very proud of Ford at the elementary awards day.  He won an art contest.
 He made All A's
 He had a 95% of better average all year and had the highest average of the boys in his class.
 This is Trevor.  He came to the USA from Trinidad last year.  He's smart as a whip.  Unfortunately he won't be back at our school next year.  He left me some sweet notes on the board!
"The first year that I liked school."
 "Every child has a memory they keep forever, and you are my memory I will hold forever."
My sweet class gave me these beautiful pieces of pottery!
I had the sweetest class.  I am sad to see it end.  I feel like we were a well oiled machine.  And with that being said, I am going to fourth grade with them!!!!!!!!  I will be the fourth grade reading and spelling teach to everyone (including Ford) and will teach my homeroom science and social studies.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...