Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A New Era

Here we are AGAIN, falling behind on blogging.  I'm convinced that when school is out I'll have more time.  I'm pretty sure I'm fooling myself.  At the current moment, I'd rather be asleep, but I know I'll regret not posting.  Therefore, excuse the typos.

Puddin took The Bit to the dentist for me.  Despite all the junk he eats, he didn't have a cavity!!! 

 Ford literally plays ball in some capacity about 5 days a week!
 Short stop
 That car.  They ride that car miles and miles each week.  That is not an exaggeration either!
 Ohhhhhhhh be still my heart.  This melts my heart.  My baby boy is getting big.  I might think about crying.
 The school held a two week fundraiser and to conclude it, we had a color run.  Everyone got nice and dirty.
In his younger days, getting pied in the face made him cry.  Now he requests it!
 This morning my alarm went off at 4:51 AM.  Please note the absurdly early and weird time.  I can't do a normal time.  I showered and went to start a load of laundry around 5:15.  I was greeted by Otis, the dog I can't stand.  He's not allowed in the house if I'm around.  Trey had let him in last night and forgot to put him out.  He had eaten some of my stuff and pooped upstairs.  I was pissed.  Literally, I can't stand the dog and that set me off.  Later, God painted this for me to calm down, which I needed.
 It's teacher appreciation week and my awesome class gave me flowers!!!!!!
 Bitty will be 7 next month, but he got to celebrate today at school.  He requested Cheez-It's and chocolate chip cookies.
 His cute class of 14!
 Luckily, they snacked during recess, so I ran down to see them!
 Mrs. Rhonda, aka Big Momma, is retiring, so we went to her retirement reception.
 A new era has begun....Sister started tee-ball!!!!!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, child, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes, child and outdoor
If there has ever been a child who was ready, it's her!!!!
 And Bitty played last night too... He's my pitcher!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...