Saturday, December 15, 2018

Festivities

We've been busy.  It's the busiest time of the year.  Our school does a lot of fun things in the month of December.  The little kids took a trip to see Santa at his workshop,  I can only imagine the excitement they must have had!!!!!
 Annie's class....
Riding the bus...
 Traditions.... They're a must!  And the Christmas chain is essential.  Everyone must have their own.
Notice the photo bomber
 We LOVE the Senaobia Christmas parade.  I must admit I was quite the scrooge and didn't want to brave the cold, but I did and I'm glad.
Image may contain: 5 people, including Trey Lamar and Jill Anthony Lamar, people smiling, people sitting, child, night and outdoor
 Another tradition is the annual gingerbread man baking we do!
 Bitty's class...
 My class
Ford's class
Image may contain: Jill Anthony Lamar, smiling, sitting and food
 Salvation Army man is the best
 Courtlyn gave me some big earrings for Christmas!
 I have been feeling less than 100% so I went to the doctor....the three terrorist accompanied me.  I am pretty sure they talked about how bad they acted when I left.
 Someone turned 6.5 years old on December 13.  He stands at 45 inches tall and weighs 41 pounds.  He wants to be a bull fighter when he grows up.
 Polar Express Day for the littles and field trip day for Ford and me.
 We went to Peter Pan and CiCi's.
Why wait for tacky Christmas sweater day when your coworkers will celebrate any day!!!!!
Image may contain: Jill Anthony Lamar and Rachel McMinn Jackson, people smiling, people standing
The 1st-3rd graders at church recently put on their Christmas musical.  It was great.  Ford was Elvin, a blacksmith.  They told the true meaning of Christmas beautifully.
Image may contain: 3 people
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...