Sunday, December 2, 2018

Tis the season to hunt

I always have big plans to blog more often than I do, but time is an issue.  I need more time.  Don’t we all though!  So, here I am some 10 days since my last post just trying to keep up and keep it real.

We were off the entire week of Thanksgiving.  Well, the kids were…I still had to work one day.  We crammed a lot into that short amount of time too, might I add.

Here we goooo…. Puddin and Pops took the kids to Bass Pro Shop.  This is always a big success!
 We are doing some home renovations, if you will.  As I was cleaning out a piece of furniture that had to be moved I found one of my old cameras.  It became Bitty's new best friend.  He annoyed everyone for several days with that sucker.
 Tis the season to hunt
 And Ford killed his first official buck!!!!
 I'm not sure who was more excited, Trey or Ford!
 The cousins came for Thanksgiving!
 Kids' table
 Adults' table
 Desserts
 
 The spread
 BoomPa and the Grands
 Annie insists she's just as tough as the boys and she will play football one day.
 Fancy woke up to go hunting one day and Bitty woke up just in time to join him.
 Love these babies
 I took John Brantley to a birthday party yesterday and....
 The nerf gun war was a blast.
 Happy first anniversary to these two!
 And here we are in December.  The busiest month of the year.  My prayer is maybe to relax and enjoy some of it!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...